This discreet newsletter will teach you how to make him cum hard, give freaky oral sex & make him scream your name in bed. Click here to get it.
There’s no doubt that songs played during a lap dance in a strip club are aimed at setting a hot and steamy mood; if they didn’t, what would the point be? Why not take advantage of this by finding the perfect lap dance song?
Whether you’re just trying to set a hot, steamy mood wile getting intimate or if you want to try performing a seductive lap dance for your partner (tips here), this list of popular lap dance music will make the whole experience more intense for both you and your man.
Side note: If you are currently struggling to orgasm during sex or masturbation, then you may want to learn about the Easy Orgasm Solution. It begins by teaching you the techniques to orgasm easily and consistently. Then you'll learn how to have multiple vaginal and full body orgasms during sex and masturbation. You can find out more here.
Let’s Learn Some Lap Dance Songs…
Whether it’s a beat that makes you want to move, lyrics that really speak to you and seduce the mind, with the singer’s growly or breathless voice, or the music itself just does it for you, these awesome suggestions will help you find the perfect lap dance songs to help seduce your partner.
1. I Just Wanna Love U – Jay Z: With a good beat and lyrics that get the point across, this song works well for a more sedate pace, when you want seduction instead of a quick wham, bam, thank you ma’am.
2. Poison – Bell Biv Devoe: With a great combination of a slower beat and sexy, sensuous lyrics from this awesome group, you’ll get it on without throwing your hips out, all while playing up all your assets.
3. Kiss – Prince: What a classic! No wonder Julia Roberts was singing along in “Pretty Woman”; this lap dance song has an awesome playful tone to it with a good beat. And once you do start get more intimate with your man and start having sex, you should try out the lap dance sex position, demonstrated here.
4. How Do You Want It – Jodeci and 2pac: With a slower beat, awesome suggestive lyrics and swinging instrumentals that make you want to swing and sway, this song is perfect for lap dancing or stripping for your man.
If you want to give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually addicted to you, then you'll find them in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous & "dumb" sex mistakes that turn him off and how to avoid them. Get it here.
5. Freak Like Me – Adina Howard: With swinging instrumentals and a slower beat more in tune with seduction than fast movement, this lap dance song will help you and your partner get it on. Once you are getting it on, you’ll really appreciate these sex positions.
6. I’m Too Sexy – Red Said Fred: Not just the signature song of models worldwide, this 90’s hit gives you a fun beat to move to. Make it a little more fun by alternating taking off your clothes and then your partner’s. Don’t be surprised if you both burst out laughing though, this song really is quite ridiculous!
7. No Diggity – Blackstreet: Is a seriously strong beat, smooth male voices and awesome lyrics enough to get it on for you? No Diggity gets into some serious fun talking about how a guy can be completely wrapped up in an awesome lady. And once he is, why not blow his mind using some of these powerful blow job techniques.
8. You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC: Really, what more can be said? Great beat, awesome lyrics and that growly voice as Brian Johnson sings the praises of a fabulous lady.
9. Put Em on the Glass – Sir Mix-a-Lot: If you like combining sensuous movement with a fast beat, this is your perfect lap dance song. Also, if you like mixing in some fast bellydancing moves, you’ll both love “Put Em on the Glass”.
10. I Wanna Sex You Up – Color Me Badd: With lyrics that drip suggestive seduction, this classic has a good beat without being overbearing. Put this in your playlist for some awesome, old-school music to playact to. For more on suggestive and dirty lines you can say to your man to turn him on and build sexual tension, check out this guide on talking dirty.
11. Sweet Dreams Are Made of This – Eurythmics: This is a much faster song than almost all the rest of the ones I’ve mentioned here, which is great if you really want to amp up the energy of your lap dancing for the night. Thankfully the alternating beat between the verses and chorus gives you a chance to recover a bit.
12. Wild Thing – Tone Loc: If old-school hip-hop is the thing that helps you get it on, Wild Thing’s strong beat and suggestive lyrics will put your partner into heat while giving you swinging instrumentals to move it to.
13. Slow Ride – Foghat: If classic rock is the way you roll, this is one of the best lap dance songs for you! With a moderate beat and hard-hitting, growling guitars, it’ll help you get it on. More tips on turning your man on here.
14. Naughty Girl – Beyonce: For a slow and sensuous feeling to your evening, Beyonce’s soaring, breathless vocals blend beautifully with a seductive backbeat and instrumentals. If you want to mix in some fusion bellydancing moves, this is an amazing song with some middle eastern touches.
15. You Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer: Is the message you’re trying to get across one of restraint (at least for the moment)? This classic gives you a more moderate beat and fun lyrics to play with.
16. Closer – Nine Inch Nails: Ready to get down and dirty? Closer’s explicit, erotic lyrics, solid beat and grinding instrumentals do an amazing job of bringing out your inner beast. More dirty lines here.
17. Freak Me – Silk: If you need to slow it down, this is awesome lap dance music! Seductive lyrics, awesome vocals and magical instrumentals combine to give you a fabulous slow dance.
18. Ride – Ciara: If you want something a little different, Ride gives you ethereal instrumentals, a strong, slower beat and floating vocals. This is great for a slow down when you still want a strong song backing you up.
19. Legs – ZZ Top: Are high heels and long legs just the thing for you or your partner? This lap dance song gives you a chance to show them off to some awesome classic rock with a strong beat, growly vocals and awesome instrumentals.
20. Do Me Baby – Prince: There’s something to be said for the timeless classics. With a slow, seductive beat, intense lyrics and awesome instrumentals, a lap dance to this song will make your partner want to take its advice.
21. Hold it Against Me – Britney Spears: If you’re looking for something more pop than hip-hop, rap or rock, this is a great lap dance song. Have some serious fun with the smooth beat and suggestive lyrics to pump up your partner’s libido.
22. Rock the Cradle of Love – Billy Idol: Like to dance fast? The fast tempo on this growling rock hit helps you set a fast pace when you need your partner in the mood, right now.
These songs aren’t perfect choices for everyone; some people just really prefer softer, romantic or classical music, jazz or ballads. But if these songs do work well for you and your partner, they can add a whole new level of heat to getting intimate together.
Orgasm Every Time. Easily. Here’s How...
I want to tell you about my friend Karen.
Karen came to me one day. She was hysterical.
She told me that her marriage was falling apart because she and her husband didn’t have satisfying sex.
Every time they were intimate, Karen was faking her orgasms. It turns out she couldn’t orgasm during sex.
She never had an orgasm in her entire life. Not one!
This left her feeling embarrassed and ashamed. And...
She completely hid this from her husband. Thankfully...
It turns out that there is a way for any woman to orgasm. Easily. And have multiple vaginal and full body orgasms during sex and masturbation.
I shared the process with Karen.
After she followed the simple process, she could barely come to terms with how...
Quickly and dramatically her sex life changed.
We met up a few months later and...
She would not stop talking about it,
“I thought I was one of those women who couldn’t orgasm. I used to think I was ‘broken’ and ‘unfixable.’ This saved my sex life, and that saved my marriage.”
Even if you currently struggle to orgasm during sex or when masturbating, this process will also work for you.
And best of all, you don’t need to do anything weird or uncomfortable to start having the best orgasms and sex of your life.
I would also suggest “Young Lust” by Pink Floyd..
Thanks for the list. Lets also add “Pony” by Ginuwine, and this new one I just heard last week called “Sex Noises” by Roam FM.
Definitely”You’re making me high” by Toni Braxton
Another one will be “cream” by prince
The Coasters “down in Mexico
I would like to add Skin by Rihanna and Dance for you by Beyonce. Those are some serious tracks.
Ben Freedman says
Yeah Rihanna and Bey are great. I’m a guy, and my fiancée and I developed a really amazing playlist that made those first, intensely intimate months feel like our sexual plug n’ play had a soundtrack.
I think one song that’ll blow a guys mind, especially if it’s his first time hearing it…
1) ZHU-Faded (ODESZA Remix)
**even the non-mixed is good
2) Ariana Grande-Side to Side
**(don’t judge)…even the video feels like a lapdance
3) Theophilus London—Whiplash (ft. Tame Impala)
**this song is amazing if you want that old school feel hip hop/rap with an amazing beat.
I feel like some of Pharrell’s/NERD recent songs good do the trick too
4) Rihanna with NERD—Lemon
Bump and grind by R Kelly
Puscifer – Rev 22:20
I’m impressed. Not a lot of peeps I know are familiar with Puscifer and a perfect song suggestion as well… XOXO
Would you mind by Janet Jackson
Jane Richards says
What a load of perverts.
Pour it up by Rihanna and Desire by Meg Myers!!
Madonna – Justify My Love
It just has to be Black Velvet
Definitely You Can Leave Your Hat On!
How come nobody though of that classic?
Alexander O’Neal – Fake
Dangerous woman by ariana grande for sure!
“leave your hat on” by Joe Cocker