Shower sex is typically on everyone’s fantasy list, and consequently, most people have shower sex with their sweetie at least one time. The running water is erotic, and the intimacy level is through the roof as you look at, touch and wash each other’s bodies in the hot, steamy confined space. And all that touching and caressing each other’s naked bodies is a natural foreplay method that can lead to terrific shower sex.
Quick Warning: While this tutorial video is quite distressing, it will teach you how to make your man scream with pleasure and become sexually addicted to you. If you are interested in having a man completely obsessed with you and only you, then check out the detailed (& explicit!) oral sex tutorial video here.
But shower sex can present some difficulties. Not everyone knows how to have sex in the shower, and if you’re one of those people, you definitely could stand to learn some tools of the trade to ensure your shower sex is actually as great as your fantasies of it are.
The Mechanics of Shower Sex
Before you actually learn how to have shower sex, you should be aware of a couple of tips to help you make the experience pleasurable. Many people don’t prepare correctly the first time, have a bad experience and then call it quits. This does not have to happen.
- Before you get in, remove your makeup so you’ll look sexy in the shower. You’ll look like a crazed zombie with your mascara running down your face if you don’t. And expect this to happen, even if you have waterproof makeup on.
- Soaping up each other genitals is fun, sexy and recommended, but you need to rinse the soap off before he enters you. Sex and lathery soap don’t mix; in fact, it can even lead to a bacterial vaginal infection. Youch! We got some more info on vaginal infections in this post.
- Take turns under the running water. Unless you have two showerheads, only one person will be under the running water at a time. It’s only fair and shows consideration to take turns standing in the prime spot. It’s no fun to be cold and wet, which is what happens if one person is never under the water, and that is certainly not conducive to feeling sexy.
- You know what’s particularly sexy about showers? There’s probably a mirror nearby. Use it to watch yourselves touching each other.
You Need Lube
Although you might think that water is a lubricant because it makes you wet, it doesn’t make you the right kind of wet for shower sex; it only washes away your natural lubricant. So you need to get some lube to use, and it needs to be silicone based. Water-based lubricant just washes off from the running water, but silicone-based lubes stay on and last longer. This is one of the reasons silicone lube is fantastic for anal sex.
If you aren’t lubricated enough, shower sex will not be much fun, and you don’t want that to happen.
My most powerful sex tricks and tips aren't on this site. If you want to access them and give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these secret sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship. Get it here.
How to Prevent Slipping
The most important part of learning how to have sex in the shower is learning how to stay safe. It’s essential that you take measures to prevent slipping, especially with standing sex positions. A shower mat or bath mat is the best idea, but a towel works, too. Also, avoid changing positions too much. It’s best to pick one (which we will discuss next) and stick with it to lessen the chances of slipping and falling.
- Hold onto handles: You know those grab bars people install in their showers for safety reasons? Well, they are not only to help people enter and exit the shower safely. They work great for giving you something to hold onto while having sex in the shower. Make sure that you get bars that hold your weight. The last thing you want is to fall down during fun time and smack your head on the hard shower tile.
- Install footrests: Women typically use shower footrests to shave their legs, but you can also use one for a certain activity that is more fun. You can use the footrests to maneuver yourself to a better sex position. Again, make sure the footrest can support your weight and your partner’s weight.
- Use a shower seat: If you have a shower seat in your shower, you can use it for cowgirl position by sitting on your guy’s lap. If there is no shower seat in your shower, you can get a shower chair. You also might want to try standing on the chair. This is especially nice if you are significantly shorter than your guy.
- Invest in heavy-duty suction cup handles like those made by Sportsheets. Don’t lean on a faucet or other shower, which isn’t designed to support your weight. You don’t want to be just another injury statistic after failed shower sex!
Positions that Work Best
When you want to know how to have shower sex, you’ll want to know which positions work best. Wonder no longer — here they are:
- He presses you against the shower wall. This is probably the classic shower sex position. You are pressed against the wall with your legs wrapped around his hips. He keeps his balance by keeping you pushed against the wall. There’s nowhere for you to go, so enjoy the ride.
- Standing doggy style is a good position for shower sex. Have your guy stand with his back facing the showerhead. This way the water doesn’t spray on your faces. He should hold you so that you don’t slip, and you should hold onto those handles you installed. If you don’t have handles to hold onto, a shower chair also works. Of course, if you have a shower/bath setup, you just need to bend over and hold onto the tub.
- Stand facing each other. It doesn’t matter whose back is to the showerhead. You wrap one leg around his waist while hugging your guy. He places his hand under your thigh to help support it. He can enter you this way, and he has one hand free to caress you.
- Doggy style can also work if your tub is large enough for both of you to get on hands and knees. You can brace yourself from slipping by gripping the sides of the tub.
How to Give Oral Sex in the Shower
Don’t forget about oral sex. Men love it, and they love it in the shower, too. While he’s standing in the shower, get down on your knees. Have his back face the showerhead to prevent the water from running down your face. You can wait until after he’s cleansed, but make sure you’re rinsed off all the soap.
Remember to use the bath mat or towel so you don’t slip. The water is your friend when giving a blowjob in the shower. It helps keep things slick. Give him the same blowjob you normally do. You can use the hand and mouth technique, pretend his penis is an ice cream cone that you love to swirl your tongue around or do whatever you know he likes. We’ve got an entire list of blowjob techniques here. Whatever you do, it will be fun and different in the shower.
The Intimacy of Washing Each Other
When you and your honey are naked in the shower together and are washing each other with a loofah or a washcloth, you are bonding and reaching a new level of intimacy. You don’t necessarily need to have sex in the shower, just like how cuddling can be intimate even when you’re dressed. Just being together and showering off after a long day might be pleasurable enough. And all that washing and caressing each other in the shower could lead to fantastic sex when you get out of the shower.
You also probably realize how orgasmic a removable shower head can be during masturbation, so letting your partner discover what gets you off in the shower can be hot!
Once you get shower sex right, it gives you and your honey another option besides bedroom sex. The stimulation of the hot water on your bodies as you’re having sex adds a whole new sensation to the experience. So, if you want to spice things up a bit, you now know what to do and how to do it.
Watch This: Blow Job Tutorial Video
I put together this in-depth, step-by-step instructional video that will teach you how to make your man sexually addicted to you and only you. It contains a number of oral sex techniques that will give your man full-body, shaking orgasms. If you're interested in learning these techniques to keep your man addicted and deeply devoted to you as well as having a lot more fun in the bedroom, then you may want to check out the video. You can watch it by clicking here.