This discreet newsletter will teach you how to give him freaky oral sex & make him scream your name in bed. Click here to get it.
When you want to be appealing, you naturally try to look your best. You put on flattering clothes (tips here), style your hair and wear makeup. But if you don’t smell as good as you look, all your efforts might have been wasted.
When you want to appeal to that certain guy, it’s best to please all the senses and to learn how to smell good. Smelling good for your man is a great way to really entice him and turn him on, so you should keep yourself smelling good whenever possible.
Side note: If you are currently struggling to orgasm during sex or masturbation, then you may want to learn about the Easy Orgasm Solution. It will teach you how to have multiple vaginal and full body orgasms during sex and masturbation. It works even if you currently struggle to orgasm during sex or when masturbating. You can find out more here.
Here are some ways to smell good:
1. Shower Regularly
There’s probably no step more important for how to smell good than taking a shower. You need to shower at least two out of three days, and some women can take a shower every other day and still smell good. But there are exceptions. If you exercised, commuted on a crowded subway or bus or were around sick people who were coughing and sneezing in your direction, you must shower that day. You know your body, so cleanse when it’s necessary.
There is such a thing, however, as showering too often. Showering every day or more than once a day isn’t the best thing you can do for skin, especially during the winter months when your skin already has a tendency to dry out. Showering, particularly showers using hot water, robs moisture from the skin.
If you do skip a shower one day, you can still clean the important parts. Comedian George Carlin, in one of his comedy routines, called out the places that need to be cleaned daily: “armpits, asshole, teeth and groin.” Carlin had a way with words.
When you do shower, use a scented shower gel or soap on every area but your vulva, where you shouldn’t use scented products. If this is a day you’re washing your hair, do that first. Then wash your body with a regular soap. If you want to smell like the scented shower gel or soap, use that next, lathering it up and leaving it on for about half a minute. Then rub it in some more, rinse and get out of the shower. The scented gel or soap should last longer on you this way.
Related: If you want to give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually addicted to you, then you'll find them in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous & "dumb" sex mistakes that turn him off and how to avoid them. Get it here.
Consider a bath with your man to get clean and feel great.
Showering regularly is one of our favorite techniques for getting rid of vaginal smells.
2. Use Scented Lotion
If you have lotion that’s the same scent as your shower gel, use it right when you get out of the shower. You can also put on your scented lotion at night before you go to bed, which is one of the easiest ways to smell good. Oil can also be used to moisturize skin and leave a pleasant scent.
3. Use Deodorant
One of the most well known ways to smell good is to use deodorant. The best way to use deodorant is right after you step out of the shower. If you wait too long, you might sweat, which defeats the purpose. You’ll just be putting deodorant over the odor. If this is a day you aren’t showering, wash your armpits, and then put on deodorant.
Here’s something about deodorant you might not know: our bodies build up a resistance to any one particular deodorant over time. So if you want to ensure your deodorant is really masking odor, switch up the type you use every six months or so.
Antiperspirants block the sweat as opposed to deodorants that mask the odor. Antiperspirants work best when you apply them at night before you go to bed.
4. Carry Baby Wipes with You
Here’s one of the lesser-known ways to smell good. If you feel yourself getting sweaty during the day, wipe yourself off using baby wipes. You can use these baby wipes on your neck, armpits, the undersides of your knees, the insides of your elbows, to clean yourself after you go to the bathroom and between and under your breasts.
5. Deodorize Your Closet
Unless you have a huge and magnificent walk-in closet, your regularly-sized one will start to smell bad from all the shoes, jackets and junk you throw in there. And if you’re a smoker or just came in from a bar, your clothes will smell like it. There just isn’t a whole lot of room for air to circulate in a small closet. And those bad smells get on your clothes, which makes you smell bad, no matter how much scented body wash and perfume you use.
Get your closet smelling good again by taking everything out and cleaning anything that needs it. If possible, put items outside to air dry in the sun.
Put in a closet potpourri sachet or a cedar block, both of which help closets smell good. Put your shoes inside shoeboxes or inside clear shoe drawers. Febreeze can also help to remove odors.
6. Carry Gum (And Other Tips for Getting Rid of Bad Breath)
You know you need to have good breath when it’s time for that big kiss. But knowing you want nice smelling breath and having it are two different things. Here are some tips to get sweet-smelling and kissable breath:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Plaque on your teeth is the most likely culprit for bad breath. It’s a magnet for bacteria that cause bad breath. Brushing your teeth gets rid of plaque and makes you more pleasant to kiss. More here.
- Floss your teeth at least once a day. Food stuck between your teeth is another major cause of foul-smelling breath. Flossing solves that problem.
- Don’t forget about your tongue. Bacteria love to congregate on tongues and, you guessed it, bacteria cause bad breath. Brushing your tongue gets rid of the bacteria there. You can also use a tongue scraper for this purpose.
- Use mouthwash. Choose a brand that kills germs.
- Rinse your mouth with water. If you are out and don’t have a toothbrush and floss, rinse your mouth with water to get rid of food particles.
- Avoid garlic and onions. We know that both can make some meals taste better, but both can cause bad breath that even brushing or rinsing your mouth won’t fix. Those foods enter your bloodstream and lungs, so when you breathe, you are exhaling bad, oniony garlic breath. Plus, garlic can affect your bodily fluids.
- Stop smoking. Smoking not only gives you bad breath, it stains your teeth. Not attractive.
- Chew sugarless gum. This works better than breath mints for keeping your mouth minty fresh. Bacteria love sugar, which is the reason you should choose sugarless gum. The saliva caused by the chewing guards against plaque.
- See a dentist. He or she can determine whether you have any issues with your teeth or gums that might be causing bad breath.
- Drink lots of water. Dry mouth can cause bad breath.
7. Clean Your Clothes
If your clothes smell bad, so will you. Make sure you wash them regularly. And there are some tricks to keep your clothes smelling laundry fresh longer.
- Rewash clothes that you left in the wash. Who hasn’t forgotten about a load of laundry in the wash only to discover a smelly, damp mess hours later? The only solution to this problem is to rewash the clothes. Do the load again, but this time, use a cup of plain white vinegar instead of detergent. This kills the mildew, which is the cause of the stink. After that cycle, wash yet again with your regular detergent.
- Use lavender essential oil. You can either add a few drops of this to your detergent, or you can buy detergent that already contains it. This makes your clothes smell better and helps ward off any mildew odor.
- Make sure your washing machine doesn’t smell bad. That happens when mildew grows in the machine. After doing a load, keep the door open to allow the machine to dry out.
8. Avoid Food That Can Make You Smell Funky
We’ve already established that garlic and onion can give you bad breath, but some foods can make you smell funky all over. You can either avoid these foods if they aren’t doing anything good for your scent, or you can take measures to avoid the bad odor to keep yourself smelling good.
- Red meat: The vegans win this round. They have a more pleasant body scent overall than red meat eaters. You can dine at that lovely steak house or attend a backyard barbecue. Just be choosier with what you order. Have a small steak and a bigger salad or veggie portion, and maybe stick with the side dishes or grill some chicken or fish instead at that barbecue.
- Cumin and curry: These spices are notorious for producing a bad smell that just oozes from pores. You can try substituting cardamom for cumin, and you might need to avoid curry altogether.
- Broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage: These foods cause you to fart. Although you should eat these foods because they are good for you, you might want to do so when you aren’t out on a date.
The above advice might not apply for certain vaginal odors, especially those caused by yeast infections.
More on the causes and treatments for yeast infections.
Side note: If you are suffering from a yeast infection, try boric acid. Boric acid can make your vagina smell and taste better.
It’s fantastic that you learned how to smell good. After all, you want to attract your man, not repel him. Fortunately, it’s easy to smell good, especially after learning the top ways to smell good. Just don’t try to use too many masking scents all at once. Sexual interest can be triggered by pheromones, after all, and your real scent needs to come through.
Orgasm Every Time. Easily. Here’s How...
I want to tell you about my friend Karen.
Karen came to me one day. She was hysterical.
She told me that her marriage was falling apart because she and her husband didn’t have satisfying sex.
Every time they were intimate, Karen was faking her orgasms. It turns out she couldn’t orgasm during sex.
She never had an orgasm in her entire life. Not one!
This left her feeling embarrassed and ashamed. And...
She completely hid this from her husband. Thankfully...
It turns out that there is a way for any woman to orgasm. Easily. And have multiple vaginal and full body orgasms during sex and masturbation.
I shared the process with Karen.
After she followed the simple process, she could barely come to terms with how...
Quickly and dramatically her sex life changed.
We met up a few months later and...
She would not stop talking about it,
“I thought I was one of those women who couldn’t orgasm. I used to think I was ‘broken’ and ‘unfixable.’ This saved my sex life, and that saved my marriage.”
Even if you currently struggle to orgasm during sex or when masturbating, this process will also work for you.
And best of all, you don’t need to do anything weird or uncomfortable to start having the best orgasms and sex of your life.
I think guys should read this. Not all just some men.