Have you ever just been so attracted to someone? The way he talks, walks, moves and his very aura make you want to be near him and perhaps do very naughty things? He’s got sex appeal, and you want him. To attract him, you’ve got to have sex appeal, too!
Quick Warning: While this tutorial video is quite distressing, it will teach you how to make your man scream with pleasure and become sexually addicted to you. If you are interested in having a man completely obsessed with you and only you, then check out the detailed (& explicit!) oral sex tutorial video here.
But is sex appeal just one of those things you’re born with? We don’t think so! You can increase visual sex appeal by paying attention to your appearance. And you can use body language and the way you behave as a way how to have sex appeal if you know what you’re doing.
So read on to master this little thing known as sex appeal!
How to Have Sex Appeal Through Body Language
While we might say one thing with our mouths, we might be saying another thing with our body language. Posture, the way we hold our arms and even the direction we face can send a strong signal to someone who knows how to read body language. For example:
- A smile is always inviting but beware of fake smiles that don’t reach the eyes.
- Crossing your arms or legs indicates you’re closed off. It’s bad if you’re wondering how to have sex appeal.
- Correct posture makes you appear taller (and gives your bosom a boost).
- Fidgeting or bouncing your leg up and down shows you’re nervous.
- Gently touching his arm is an easy way to flirt. You can also lean in toward him to show you’re interested. Learn more about flirting.
- You’ll tend to naturally mirror his body language if you like him. You can also do this consciously, but don’t imitate his every move!
- Make eye contact and face him to show you’re paying attention. Your eyes don’t have to be glazed over to show you’re not really invested in the conversation.
- Walk with powerful and graceful steps. Be aware of your surroundings and have a self-assured presence. Don’t be afraid of the space you take up, which can make you shrink into yourself.
One way you can improve body language is by paying attention to what other people do. How do confident and sexy people use their bodies? You can do that, too!
My most powerful sex tricks and tips aren't on this site. If you want to access them and give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these secret sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship. Get it here.
Using Your Appearance to Increase Sex Appeal
Let us preface this by explaining that there is no single size, shape or even hair color that is sexy. Even if you fall outside the norm of what society considers sexy or beautiful, you’ve probably attracted the eye of someone who thinks you’re foxy. Perhaps you recognize how sexy you are, even if – or perhaps because – you’ve got a bigger butt, you sport stretch marks or your build is a little more sporty than some. You are sexy no matter what!
But there are ways to up your sex appeal for a night out on the town if you really want to bowl someone over.
- Dress sexy: But what this means will vary depending upon your personal style, body shape and comfort level. Do you like pencil skirts? Jeans? Plunging necklines? Modern blazers? Leather jackets? Sophisticated dresses? High-heeled pumps? Knee-high boots? All of these things can have sex appeal, especially if you pair them with bold confidence! There’s no right way to be sexy, and you can feel free to ignore whatever’s trendy if it doesn’t fall into your comfort zone. On the other hand, if you’re normally a jeans-and-tee type of girl, which can be totally sexy, you might opt for something more feminine and flirty when you go out. People might be taken aback, but don’t let that stop you from experimenting!
- Respect your clothes: All this means is to keep your clothes in nice shape. Strategic distressing in jeans might be trendy and sexy, but a giant hole in your blouse isn’t! Be especially vigilant with lace, mesh and knitted pieces, which are easily marred. While ironing isn’t as popular as it once was, wrinkles are never sexy! Hang up your clothes in the bathroom while you shower, allowing the steam to release wrinkles.
- Do your makeup: Again, this doesn’t necessarily mean you have to do something extreme, but a bit of foundation to even out your skin tone, mascara to make your eyes pop and lip gloss to draw attention to your pout all increase sex appeal. You can simply enhance your natural features. And if you’re not comfortable with your skills, head to your nearest makeup counter to get some advice and product recommendations. There are also a ton of beauty Youtubers who make great video tutorials. If you’re comfortable, you can watch more involved makeup looks to really wow people!
- Treat your body right: No one expects you to be perfect, but you can do a number of things to put your best face forward. Another way to look at this is that your current habits might be decreasing sex appeal. Smoking cigarettes makes skin sallow and ages you. Not getting enough sleep gives you bags under your eyes. Too much alcohol packs on the pounds, and not enough water is bad for your skin and hair. So eat and drink well, get enough sleep and work out. You’ll look and feel better!
- Smell good: Have you ever saw a guy from across the room who looked sooo good? But up close, you noticed that he smelled horrendous. Perhaps he smoked, hadn’t taken the time to clean up after work or had poor oral hygiene. Our sense of smell is important when it comes to sex appeal, so you want to smell good. But it can be hard to notice how you smell personally. This post has tons of tips to ensure you smell appealing.
Increase Sex Appeal Through Behavior
Sex appeal goes further than how you look! If you look good but have a personality that leaves something to desired, you might get laid a lot, but you might find yourself perpetually single. Perhaps you know someone who falls into this category. After all, it’s easier to see another person’s faults than our own.
Here are a few ways to have sex appeal behaviorally:
- Be as comfortable as possible when talking to people. Perhaps you’re nervous or shy, which is okay because some guys like that! You may have anxiety or something else that makes it hard to talk to anyone new, let alone a potential date. This insecurity is often obvious to others, and it can even make those around you feel awkward. So you’ll want to brush up on your conversation skills and find ways to ease your anxiety – perhaps a glass of wine!
- Be confident. This ties in well to the previous point. If you’re not confident, it tends to show. Perhaps you tend to put yourself down too much or think you’ll be clingy. More on that here. These traits get old fast, however. Even if you’re not entirely confident in a situation, put a smile on your face and try not to let it show. It’s okay to laugh about being a little nervous, but don’t focus on it. Remember that other people are lost in their own thoughts, so it might not be apparent until you open your mouth and make a big deal about it!
- Don’t be a pushover! Guys actually like when women have their own opinion. If you find someone who doesn’t, consider why this might be and if you should kick him to the curb. Have your own opinions and don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself. If you can disagree nicely, it shows you’re mature and thoughtful!
- Try something new. There’s a saying about how you should try something new every day, and we agree! We understand that this is easier said than done if you’re anxious and lacking in confidence, but you can get a boost once you successfully do something new. Showing a guy that you’re not afraid to try something just because you’ve never done it before is one way to have sex appeal! It doesn’t have to be a big deal, either. It could simply be ordering a crazy dish from a restaurant or seeing a movie you don’t know much about.
- Remain positive. No one likes a negative Nancy. It makes you less appealing to everyone whom you might meet. So remain chipper. Don’t focus on the worst parts of your life, even though you might be going through some difficult times. Nor do you want to talk bad about other people. It makes you look like a gossip!
- Be interesting. This might seem like something you either are or aren’t, but that’s not actually true. If you have a sense of humor, you can make any story more interesting. But if you keep yourself involved with hobbies and friends, read and stay updated with current events, you’ll always have something to talk about. When you can put some thought into what’s going on around you and in the world, you’ll seem interesting. That’s definitely going to increase your sex appeal!
One thing that some people misunderstand about how to have sex appeal is that it’s not all about being outwardly sexual all the time. This can come across as crass or intimidating to potential partners and everyone around you! It’s better to hint at your sexuality rather than to throw it in peoples’ faces. It looks pretty silly if you’re trying to deep-throat a whole banana. But smiling and lightly licking your lips is suggestive without making others think that you’re trying too hard.
As you practice these skills, they’ll come more easily. Pretty soon, you’ll be showing off your sex appeal all over town. Remember not to cover up those unique characteristics that make you, you! That’s part of having sex appeal, too!
Watch This: Blow Job Tutorial Video
I put together this in-depth, step-by-step instructional video that will teach you how to make your man sexually addicted to you and only you. It contains a number of oral sex techniques that will give your man full-body, shaking orgasms. If you're interested in learning these techniques to keep your man addicted and deeply devoted to you as well as having a lot more fun in the bedroom, then you may want to check out the video. You can watch it by clicking here.