Have you ever been interested in having sex in the woods? If so, you’re not alone.
Side Note: I put together this in-depth assesment that will uncover just how good you are at giving oral sex and satisfying your man. It may uncover some uncomfortable truths, or you may discover that you are already a queen at giving blow jobs. Click here to take my quick (and shockingly accurate) “Blow Job Skills” Quiz right now and find out how good your blow job skills really are...
Perhaps it has something to do without being outdoors and having the ability to be close with nature. Or maybe you want to have sex in the woods because there’s a risk of getting caught. For some people, the allure is all about being animalistic and out of touch with civilized society. And if you’ve never had sex outside the bedroom, having sex in a space not surrounded by four walls! We definitely recommend having sex in new and novel places
When it comes to having sex in the woods, however, you’ll want to follow a few key pieces of advice to avoid negative consequences.
The Best Ways to Have Sex in the Woods
Looking for a little nookie in the forest? Here are some of the better ways to go about it:
- Do it in a tent. You’ve got a little privacy but nature is still accessible. Plus, you can wake up to the morning sun peeking through the tent walls when you’re camping.
- Use your picnic blanket. After the snacks are devoured, cuddle up with your man and see where it goes! The blanket provides protection from the ground, though not necessarily any creepy crawlies that might be attracted to foodstuffs.
- Have sex in a cabin. You can step outside for breathtaking views, but you’re protected from the elements, animals and strangers. Many cabins are available to rent, and they range from rustic to sophisticated!
- Use your car. You’ll need to know a few things about having sex in a car, but we’ve literally written the guide for that. It’s more affordable than renting a cabin but more private and secure than a tent.
- Anywhere else. Honestly, if you’re okay with keeping on as much clothing as possible, you can have a quickie in the woods and return to your regular activities while no one else is the wiser!
Make Sex in the Woods Even Better!
Sure, you can lift your skirt and lean against a tree while your man penetrates you from behind, but that’s far from the only way to have sex outside. Indeed, it’s not even the most comfortable way. If you’re looking for some creature comforts, keep this in mind:
If you want to give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship. Get it here.
- Pick the right location. Scope out a camping area or a potential place to have sex in the woods beforehand. If you’re renting a site, make sure it’s secluded by trees or rocks to help make your night one you’ll never forget.
- Clear the area. Just like you wouldn’t throw down a tent without clearing rocks, sticks and other debris, you won’t want to try to get down and dirty without doing the same. Some people like to put down yoga mats or similar foam to create a base for their tent. It saves you from hurting yourself on these items, which can also cause damage to your tent or air mattress. This leads us to our next point.
- An air mattress makes almost everything more comfortable, especially a double-tall! Slip it into your tent for a better night’s sleep while camping. A quality air mattress makes a difference, too. However, it might be easier to find the best position and get leverage, and they can be squeaky. If you do go this route, you can even bring your favorite linens and make the bed just like home! Some call this “glamping.” It can make an awesome weekend getaway!
- You want a nice blanket, either way. It gives you something to hide under if you’re trying not to get caught. It prevents ticks and other bugs from nestling up to your exposed skin, and it keeps you warm if there’s nothing else protecting you from the outside air. You should probably upgrade your old sleeping bag to a larger, cushy one that fits two people.
- Don’t forget contraception. There’s no nightstand to keep your condoms in, so that’s something to consider. Keep them close at hand. Condoms also make for easy cleanup because you can tie it closed and toss it when you’re done. Or if you use another type of birth control, don’t forget to take it when you’re in the wild.
- Bring wet wipes if you’re planning to do it in the hot, summer months. This helps you feeling fresh and clean, which might not otherwise be the case when you’re roughing it.
- Turn on the music if you’re afraid of getting caught. A Bluetooth speaker or even just your phone does the trick. But you don’t want it so loud as to disturb the neighbors, who might call the authorities on you.
- Turn off the lights at night. If there’s any light, your silhouettes will be clearly seen by any passerby. While exhibitionism can certainly be fun (many people list it as a fetish!), that’s not everyone’s thing!
- Pack light. We love sex toys, but if you plan to do any backpacking, you’ll need to heft everything you need with your own body strength. Plus, the more time you need to set up or the more noise you make (think vibrators!), the more likely you’ll get caught or someone will catch on to what you’re doing.
Try These Positions
Of course, missionary position works just fine for sex while camping in the woods, but it’s not the only one you should stick to. Riding your man in either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl generally works well, even in the confines of a tent. On the other hand, you might want to avoid doggy style, which can be more uncomfortable due to the hard ground beneath you.
Use what you have at your disposal. Is that a picnic table? Fuck on top of it or have him bend you over it. Try the washing machine sex position!
If you lean against a tree, large rock or even a vehicle, your man can go down on you or finger you. You can also return the favor when the roles are reversed. You can get on your knees while he sits to blow him, too using some of these blow job techniques.
Be Prepared for the Worst
Things can and do go wrong when it comes to sex, and having sex outside is no different! But if you come prepared, you can make the best of the conditions. Imagine the things that would make regular camping or a hike through the woods more doable.
- Pack bug spray just in case. A citronella candle or torch can help, too.
- Know what poison ivy and similar plants look like and avoid them. Hydrocortisone is helpful if you develop any sort of rash.
- Beware high altitudes. The frenzied activity of sex can make your heart pound like crazy. Just slow things down if you’re camping on a mountain!
- Bring a first aid kit just in case. You might never need it, but a cut or even a sprained ankle do not make for a good sexy time.
- Know your local laws. If you’re trespassing or get caught, especially too close to a place where children might be, you could be facing fines or even jail time. Of course, this is always a risk when you’re having sex while camping or any sort of sex in public. And it’s because of this risk that the whole thing is so alluring to many people!
Of course, you can always set up a tent in your backyard to mimic the feel of having sex in the woods. Consider a white noise machine that plays the chirping of bugs and birds. Alternatively, you can set up a small tent or even just a sleeping bag in front of your fireplace for a touch of rustic without going all out. Not everyone needs the complete experience to be satisfied.
And that’s what having sex in the woods really comes down to. You know what you want and need, and as long as you do a little prep work, it should be a good time for everyone involved!
Watch This: Blow Job Tutorial Video
I put together this in-depth, step-by-step instructional video that will teach you how to make your man sexually addicted to you and only you. It contains a number of oral sex techniques that will give your man full-body, shaking orgasms. If you're interested in learning these techniques to keep your man addicted and deeply devoted to you as well as having a lot more fun in the bedroom, then you may want to check out the video. You can watch it by clicking here.