This discreet newsletter will teach you how to give him freaky oral sex & make him scream your name in bed. Click here to get it.
Each of these 69 dirty questions are going to quickly heat up your relationship and make sex a lot more fun for both you and your man. More importantly, these dirty sex questions are going to give you the ability to quickly explore any fantasy or idea or thought you might want to try out with your man…and who doesn’t want that?
If you want to skip straight to the 69 dirty questions below click here. But if you first want to learn about the different types of freaky dirty questions you should be asking your man, and why you should be asking them, keeping reading…
Side Note: I put together this in-depth assesment that will uncover just how good you are at sexting and talking dirty to your man. It may uncover some uncomfortable truths, or you may discover that you are already a queen at sexting & dirty talk. Click here to take my quick (and shockingly accurate) “Sexting & Dirty Talking Skills” Quiz right now and find out how good your sexting & dirty talking skills really are...
While the first three chapters of the Dirty Talking Guide were about talking dirty to build sexual tension, have more satisfying sex and keep your man thinking about you, this chapter is different . You’re going to learn how to ask your man dirty, sexual questions so that you can find out what he truly wants and what really turns him on, along with subtly letting him know what your kinks and fetishes are.
By the way, if you want to learn the actual words and lines to say to your man, then Chapter 1 has 73 dirty talk phrases, Chapter 2 has 64 and Chapter 3 has 91, so you’ll never run out of things to say to him. If you want to learn how to sext your man, then you’ll find instructions and 43 sexting examples in Chapter 5. And for phone sex, use the scripts from Chapter 6.
Finding Out His Desires
By far the biggest benefit to these dirty questions below is that you’ll get to quickly discover your man’s wants, needs and desires. Rather than waiting months or even years to find out what truly turns your man on and what his kinks are, you can use these sexy dirty questions to find out a whole lot quicker.
Related: If you want to give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually addicted to you, then you'll find them in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous & "dumb" sex mistakes that turn him off and how to avoid them. Get it here.
Perfect if great sex is important to you…and I’m guessing that if you’re here on the Bad Girls Bible now, great sex is critical to you.
Subtly Let Him Know What Turns You On
We all know that if you ask someone what they did for their vacation, they will inevitably ask you the same question right back. This is the simple law of reciprocation.
So if you ask your man what his favorite sex position is, then it’s highly likely that he’s going to ask you the same question right back. Best of all, he won’t notice what you’re doing! He’ll think it’s his idea to ask you!
So if you ever wanted to let your man know that you like rougher sex you just need to ask him questions like these ones:
- Do you like it when I pull your hair during sex?
- Do you like me talking dirty during sex?
- Do you like it when I’m aggressive with you in bed?
As you ask him these sexual questions and discuss it with him, you’ll notice that he’ll also ask similar sexual questions back to you. This is perfect for letting him know what you enjoy in an “under-the-radar,” subtle kind of way.
Speaking of rough sex, here’s a great list of rough sex ideas you should try with your man.
The Right Place & Right Time
There is a right place and right time to ask your man dirty sexual questions like the ones below. If you are on a first date, then it’s probably best to stick with more flirty questions and keep it light (get more tips on flirting with your man from the Flirting Guide here).
But as you get to know your man more and more, then definitely start asking him more intense, explicit and dirty questions.
You’re also going to find that it’s much easier to ask your man very dirty sexual questions when you’re both naked and lying in bed. It also gets easier after a glass or two of wine.
Now that we’ve covered the ground rules, here’s 69 filthy dirty questions to ask your man:
- Do you like it when I kiss you? – Kissing tips here.
- What color underwear are you wearing? (Make sure to give him a cheeky smile when asking him this!)
- What kinds of clothes do you like me to wear?
- Do you like being on top?
- What’s the naughtiest, dirtiest thing that you’ve ever done with a girl?
- If you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life, what would it be? – Learn over 100 sex positions in this guide.
- If you could only choose between getting blowjobs for the rest of your life or having sex, what would you choose? – Check out the in-depth Blow Job Guide here.
- What would you say if I asked you to go down on me right now?
- Do you prefer my left boob or my right boob?
- Are you a tits or ass guy?
- What is your least favorite sex position?
- What’s your record for the number of times you’ve masturbated in a single day? – Check out 10 incredible masturbation techniques here.
- Have you ever had phone sex? – Check out these powerful phone sex tips.
- Have you ever tried BDSM or Dominance/Submission (D/S) play? Interested in BDSM?… – Start learning BDSM here.
- Do you own any sex toys?
- What’s the most sensitive part of your body?
- What is one fantasy that you always wanted to try?
- When’s the last time you watched porn?
- When’s the last time you masturbated?
- If you could be 4 inches taller or have an extra 4 inches in length and girth to your penis, what would you choose?
- Have you ever had sex outside? – Read our guide on having perfect outdoors sex.
- Has a girl ever used a strapon on you? – Here’s some strap on tips, if you’re keen.
- If we were in a sex shop right now, what three things would you buy for me?
- Are you an oral sex guy, anal sex guy or regular sex guy? I you only had to choose one for the rest of your life, what would it be? – Read: Learn how to have enjoyable, pain-free anal sex.
- What age were you the first time you jacked off?
- Have your parents ever caught you jerking off?
- Have you ever kissed a guy?
- Have you ever given a facial at the end of oral sex?
- Shaved or landing strip, which do you prefer?
- If I could only work as either a pornstar or stripper, which would you prefer me to do?
- Would you prefer me to spit or swallow? – Discover the secret to swallowing cum and enjoying it.
- Do you have any fantasies that embarrass you?
- Have you ever had sex with someone that couldn’t speak English?
- Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?
- What’s the craziest sexual thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever tried anilingus? – Discover the pleasures of anilingus here.
- How many people have you kissed in your life?
- Have you ever been with a girl bigger than you?
- When is the last time you’ve been to a strip club?
- Have you ever tried skinny dipping?
- What age were you when you lost your virginity?
- Have you ever wanted to dominate me in the bedroom?
- What’s the roughest sex you’ve ever had?
- Tell me about the kinkiest sex you’ve ever had? – Check out these kinky sex ideas.
- Have you ever had a threesome? Have you ever wanted to try one? – Threesome tips here.
- Have you ever fantasized about being a sex slave? What about me being your sex slave?
- Would you find it hot to see me kiss a girl?
- Do you want to watch porn with me?
- Would you find it hot if I made you wear a butt plug?
- What’s the quickest you’ve ever blown your load?
- Do you want to watch me masturbate?
- Can I watch you masturbate?
- Can I sit on your face?
- Have you ever peed on someone?
- Have you ever cried during sex?
- Would you ever cheat on someone if the sex was bad?
- When’s the last time you masturbated about me?
- Have you ever wanted to try something with me, but were afraid to ask?
- If I asked you to slap me, what would you say?
- Have you ever had a massage with a happy ending? – Learn how to give a great happy ending massage here.
- What’s worse, foreplay that lasts forever or no foreplay at all? – Read our detailed, in-depth foreplay guide.
- Do you think tattoos make girls look more or less sexy?
- Have you ever masturbated while on the phone or while texting someone?
- Have you ever had a one stand? How many?
- Do you like it when I talk dirty? – Check out Chapter 1 of the Dirty Talking Guide here.
- What’s the sexiest thing a woman has ever done for you?
Orgasm Every Time. Easily. Here’s How...
I want to tell you about my friend Karen.
Karen came to me one day. She was hysterical.
She told me that her marriage was falling apart because she and her husband didn’t have satisfying sex.
Every time they were intimate, Karen was faking her orgasms. It turns out she couldn’t orgasm during sex.
She never had an orgasm in her entire life. Not one!
This left her feeling embarrassed and ashamed. And...
She completely hid this from her husband. Thankfully...
It turns out that there is a way for any woman to orgasm. Easily. And have multiple vaginal and full body orgasms during sex and masturbation.
I shared the process with Karen.
After she followed the simple process, she could barely come to terms with how...
Quickly and dramatically her sex life changed.
We met up a few months later and...
She would not stop talking about it,
“I thought I was one of those women who couldn’t orgasm. I used to think I was ‘broken’ and ‘unfixable.’ This saved my sex life, and that saved my marriage.”
Even if you currently struggle to orgasm during sex or when masturbating, this process will also work for you.
And best of all, you don’t need to do anything weird or uncomfortable to start having the best orgasms and sex of your life.
I think you should also warn us that these questions can open a whole can of worms…as in they have done everything? And you might have done zilch…can you say screaming insecurities? I can…trying to keep my nerve up, feeling a bit inadequate. Help?
Sean Jameson says
The best advice that I can give you is that if you don’t feel comfortable using these questions, don’t use them.
Hi Danny. I’ve got a question for you… Are you comfortable talking about sex?
Katie Hale says
Hey Danny, I’m with you! It’s not that I’m always insecure, but honestly, what human isn’t a little bit insecure at times? Personally, I avoid asking questions that have anything to do with his past partners. Instead, I try my absolute hardest to make sure that I’m the best he’s ever had. That way, he has no reason to reminisce over previous partners. Ya feel me? What I do is, I give him blow-jobs so beautiful, he’ll never want one from another human being again. My advice: perfect the blow job, and he’s yours forever.
Bailey Elizabeth says
Hey so this doesn’t have to do with this article but I try to build up tension with text messages and saying things to him like you have suggested but he doesn’t seem to be into it and says he doesn’t like to talk about sex unless we are like 10 minutes away from having it, should I just leave it be then or do you have any other suggestions of what I could try?
Sean Jameson says
Different people like different things. So in this case, your man sounds like he is being very straightforward with you about text messaging. So try taking his advice and sending him text messages around 10 minutes before you do see him.
Km.Zakia Ali. says
I am 23 yr old young girl and student of degree college I had hide physical relations with my on college mate.hough I am muslim girl but I like uncut penis in my all hole that is mouth hole, cunt hole and ass hole. I prefer Doggy style and my both hole iare infront of my boyfriend penis now it is his wish which is first use with his penis. Isaw so many clips of annalsex ,but I lkie “Lap Dance positions, be sure i will try nexttime of this positions as i am running in my days.After ovr the period I will istly try “lap Dance positions and to know how feel pleasure. Thanks.for reading my view.
I like 69 in my life
Hi Sean, a little off topic but I have a question that I could use a firm answer to. Especially coming from a man’s perspective. So I have never given a blowjob before, my current boyfriend will be the first guy I’ve ever given one. Now, I’m not really nervous about the techniques or how I will do it, I’m pretty confident actually (especially after reading some of your tips!) but I’m nervous as to if I should swallow? Since its my first time I don’t really know if I should. Or how I would handle it. Do men typically like it when there girl swallows or is this more of a personal preference? Help!
Sean Jameson says
The answer is “it depends” on your preferences and your man’s preferences. You can try swallow it, but if you don’t like the taste, then there is no need to swallow it, just spit it out.
Make sure that you have a good suction on the shaft and head at the point of him unloading. I can tell you from experience that when your man begins to unload it’s easier to swallow while he’s cumming and he’s at the back of your throat.
Lovely Miah says
Hi Sean,My Man & I Have Been Together For About 9 1/2 years Our Sex
Is Great! But A Few Weeks Ago He Raised His Voice At Me And Said I am To Dominant. So My Question Is …Is This A Bad Thing? That I am ?
Sean Jameson says
The answer is that it depends. Talk to him and see what you both need and want and enjoy.
What is the deal with men wanting a 3some?
Sean Jameson says
A lot of guys certainly want it, but many don’t. There are a ton of reasons why they want it:
– New experience.
– Potentially a new sex partner.
– It’s a big ego boost for many guys.
– The potential of “double the pleasure” for him and you.
Often though, it’s just so that they can either cross if of a mental list they have or so that they can brag to friends about it.
ida nova says
I do every thing to get my guy from cheating on me
I dress nice and talk dirty.Give home great blow jobs and sex. But he still cheats.Maybe he needs more than one I don’t know and if I say anything he says hallways trying to find dirt. But he’s sloppy as leaving things like penis grow hard I’m his pants pockets and if I show him I found it .He says I found it and put it in my pocket.This is the third time and the hallways opened. He thinks I stupid I guess.I love him and don’t know what to do.
I have recently learned that it is easier to swallow while my boyfriend is coming. Also to keep suction on the shaft and head while he’s cuming.
But I would like to know if there is something else I can do to him that will make him want to come off the bed with his toes curled
Sean Jameson says
You’ll learn some really powerful techniques in the Bad Girls Bible newsletter here.
I know the answers to most of these, cuz my man & i’ve had many Q&A sessions like this. Things’re still sexy, hot & passionate between us (we just celebrated our 10th anniversary last month!) and i hope the next 10yrs are all that & more!! Thanx, Sean, for all your great tips & advice!!
i am 36 i have not yet tested the sweetness of a mans dick but i really hungry and crave for it what advice do you have for me?
Sean Jameson says
This guide should help 😉
Why do 40 something year old men find 18 year old girls attractive. Especially when they have daughters that age?
First off thanks for the info… secondd my ex and I had been together for 8years (still married). He left me for someone who is in an open relationship. While with her he found Someone else and still wants to sleep with me. (Not complaining, I know what I brought to the table and no one can compare) I guess my question is why do we as women hold on to things we cannot possibly change?
Sean Jameson says
It’s a tough one. There are a bunch of reasons. Time and energy already invested, the good times may be really good, emotional connection, etc
Thanks for your information Sean, but How can I get my husband to crave me and want me of me, thinking of only me all the time.
Sean Jameson says
Build sexual tension
Hi Sean, love everything I have read so far. I’m 52.I really need some help. I will probably never get why people cheat. I wasn’t raised that way and I’ve been cheated on twice in current relationship supposedly only had sex with one.is it even possible to stop a man from cheating? Also when they repeatedly cheat is it possible that they do love you like they say? I know I’m tired of all of this. I got a very healthy sexual appetite and I like getting freaky. I just can’t seem to get him into me at all. What do I do beside leave him which I’m about to walk out the door
My husband occasionally wants me to give him blowjobs without him asking and often gets upset when I don’t. I picture how I want to do it in my head but when it comes to doing it I freak out.any advice on how to do it without freaking out?!
Sean Jameson says
Just go for it the next time you are sitting on the sofa watching tv together. Then ask your man for feedback afterwards.
I started seeing a guy after an on & off toxic 11 year relationship. I feel he desires me to show him that I need him & he wants me to make the first move sometimes also he he wants me to go down. On him for a little bit here & there. I don’t know now to infiate nor make him feel desired. My last relationship was so toxic we didn’t treat each other the way one wants to be
Help!! What can I do, say & when!
P.S he’s gotten frustrated with me a few times for not taking his hints but when he hints, I clam up like all my techniques & self will be on display. What do I do & How!!!? I really like him.
Thankyou Sean! My partner of 3 months read your list and broke the tension of the relationship from nice formal gatherings and dinner with parents to disrespectful pony play involving firey hot cheetos in unexpected places :() . The tone of our sexual intercourse became too much to handle without a religious moderator (which made bishop Walker confused in ways not previously considered).