Beauty is obviously something that most people hope to obtain. Women diet and exercise, treat their skin, wear makeup and spend a small fortune on the right shoes and clothing. The beauty industry makes bank on this fact!
This instructional video will teach you how to make him scream with pleasure and become sexually addicted to you. If you are interested in having a man completely obsessed with you and only you, then check out the detailed (& explicit!) oral sex tutorial video here.
But if beauty is in the eye of the beholder, can there be a single example of beauty that you should strive to? What makes a woman beautiful in a way that no one can argue with? Learn what constants make a woman beautiful and how to use your strengths so you’ll look and, perhaps more importantly, feel beautiful!
Is Beauty Only Skin Deep?
Obviously, physical beauty exists, and it’s hard not to notice. You may be straight (Could you be bi or gay? Click here), but you can tell when another woman is beautiful. The same goes for most guys.
There are things that society generally considers beautiful: large breasts, a thin waist, a round butt, long legs and cascading hair for example. But those characteristics change through time and even when you travel the world. Some countries prefer women rounder, for example.
So take the following with a grain of salt because while tall, dark and handsome might be up your alley, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. The same goes for what makes a woman beautiful. You simply can’t please everyone, so there’s no use trying.
If you want to give your man back-arching, toe-curling, screaming orgasms that will keep him sexually obsessed with you, then you can learn these sex techniques in my private and discreet newsletter. You'll also learn the 5 dangerous mistakes that will ruin your sex life and relationship. Get it here.
But there are a few things that people find beautiful in a woman.
A lot of men like long, flowing locks but feel free to cut or color yours in ways that express your personality. You only live once, and bright-colored hair certainly sparks a conversation. Just make sure it’s clean and healthy, which will really let it shine.
Just like healthy hair can be beautiful, skin can make a woman beautiful. You can’t control the skin type you have, but you can care for it with cleanser, moisturizer and by removing makeup before you go to bed. Protect your skin from the sun to prevent long term damage, too.
Psst.. Have you heard that sperm is good for your skin? Discover the truth.
Breasts and butts are considered attractive to most people. The right bra or jeans can certainly emphasize those features, even if you feel like you lack in that department. But don’t worry: you don’t need to look like a supermodel to be beautiful. Some people love a tiny butt or a woman with less cleavage.
Build is something that’s pretty genetic, so you have little control over it. However, you can work out to slim and tone certain parts of your body or wear shoes or clothing to create the illusion of a specific shape, such as the hourglass.
This brings us to our next point.
Clothing can do so much for you. It can make you look like a professional, slim you or simply show that you’ve got stellar skills at picking an outfit! Women who lack confidence often wear clothing that hides them, but this may be a mistake. More on how style makes you hot.
Buy flattering clothes. Get the opinion of a close friend or family member or a sales person. Experiment with colors and patterns. If you need to, take clothing to a tailor so it’ll fit better than it does right off the rack. When you can, invest in clothing that will last you a long time.
Did you know lingerie can also flatter your body? Get tips to pick the perfect lingerie from this post.
If clothing outfits your body, then makeup enhances your skin. You don’t need to wear a lot of makeup, spend a lot of money on makeup or even look like you’re wearing makeup to use it successfully.
- A bit of concealer and powder can hide uneven skin tone, bags under your eyes or blemishes.
- Mascara makes your eyes pop.
- Get kissable lips with shiny lip gloss (Read: 10 Ways to Get a Guy to Kiss You)
Of course, you can get more creative with your looks, use contouring to emphasize your cheekbones or slim your face and spend all your time devouring YouTube makeup tutorials. But you should only do that if you want to!
7. Your Signature Scent
It’s not exactly related to your appearance, but it’s something about you that others will notice. The right scent will be pleasant and noticeable but not overbearing. When you leave it on a guy’s pillow or spray a note with it, he’ll think of you immediately!
You can switch your scent up with the seasons or as you get older, but it should be something that you also like.
8. A Smile
What makes a woman beautiful as easily as a smile? It goes hand-in-hand with confidence, which we’ll get to in a bit. It shows you’re having a good time and in the moment. Men are more likely to approach you when you’re smiling because of this, and studies indicate that smiling is considered attractive . Get more tips on being pretty.
Some women have a more sour demeanor when their face is at rest, known as “Resting bitch face.” While you shouldn’t force yourself to smile, other people can even tell when you’re smiling when you’re talking on the phone. Plus, smiling can improve your own mood , so smile first, experience a boost second.
Now that you’ve got a good idea for what makes a woman beautiful on the outside, we’re going to move on the things that are less tangible.
Beautiful Personality Traits
Beauty isn’t just in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes what makes a woman beautiful is her inner beauty, and we don’t just mean “Well, she’s got a good personality.” There are tons of single women who are physically beautiful but who lack something in the personality department.
If you work to be your best self and exhibit the qualities of inner beauty, it’ll only enhance anything you do to your appearance or physical presence. Personality traits that people consider beautiful include:
- Gracefulness: Both physical and mental. Walk and move with grace, but respond to difficult situations gracefully. Did you know many people consider gracefulness necessary to be a lady? Learn more here.
- Humor: Have a sense of humor about life. Tell a joke, even if it’s a “Dad’ joke that makes you snort. Some guys will find that cute (more on that in this post). Smile and laugh often. It softens your features and makes you more approachable.
- Intelligence: You might be book-smart, street-smart or simply know a lot about a specific field. Don’t be afraid to show it off!
- Kindness: Be kind to people, children, animals, and strangers, even when you think no one is watching. Someone might be, and they’ll think more fondly of you if your true colors are positive.
- Being Genuine: Be true to yourself, and people will pay attention. Don’t be fake, especially fake nice or faking laughter. Mean what you say if you want people to appreciate and depend on you.
- Having Good Manners: In the age of cell phones, it’s easy not to pay attention to people and make eye contact. It’s also easy to forget to say “Please” and “Thank you.” But people will appreciate when you excuse yourself for being late and show off your good manners, even in more casual situations.
- Sophistication: Having an air of sophistication is similar to having grace. To many, it’s not only beautiful but one of the ultimate signs of femininity. Being sophisticated means having culture, perhaps having traveled. You speak about ideas and not just people. Remember, you don’t necessarily have to have money to be sophisticated.
- Mystery: Have you ever met someone with a look or accent that just wasn’t local? Perhaps you’ve met a stranger who was friendly but tight-lipped, and that hint of mystery drove you right into his arms? Instead of divulging too much, especially when you first meet, be a bit mysterious to add to your allure.
- Sense of Self: If you know who you are, it shows. And that’s definitely one of the things that make a woman beautiful! Find your sense of purpose, and run with it.
- Confidence: Once you know whatever it is you are, do or love, you should own it. Straighten your spine, keep your head high and make eye contact. Master the handshake, and don’t let anyone talk down to you or treat you badly, which means shooting down those backhanded compliments. Learn how to deal with backhanded compliments.
As you can see, what makes a woman beautiful is when she knows who she is, and she lives authentically. You’ll always be a second-rate version of someone else, but no one can be a better you than you.
Many of these are mirrored in the 17 qualities of a good man. Read more now.
Sometimes that means you might pick an outfit or hairstyle or spend time on a hobby that other people just don’t understand. But when those things boost your confidence and put a little bounce in your step or a smile on your face, then you’ll definitely be beautiful!
What it all comes down to is this: what makes a woman beautiful is a combination of things and not just one single thing. What makes one a woman beautiful may not be something you can imitate, and while you can fake outer beauty, you definitely can’t do the same with inner beauty. Be yourself and be confident in that, and the right people will find you beautiful.
Watch This: Blow Job Tutorial Video
I put together this in-depth, step-by-step instructional video that will teach you how to make your man sexually addicted to you and only you. It contains a number of oral sex techniques that will give your man full-body, shaking orgasms. If you're interested in learning these techniques to keep your man addicted and deeply devoted to you as well as having a lot more fun in the bedroom, then you may want to check out the video. You can watch it by clicking here.