Each of these 23 incredible sex tips for women will teach you how to be the best sex partner ever, make him crave you sexually, and beg you to spend more time together. Oh, and I forgot to mention, it’s also going to help you to have more intense orgasms!
Quick Warning: While this tutorial video is quite distressing, it will teach you how to make your man scream with pleasure and become sexually addicted to you. If you are interested in having your guy completely obsessed with you and only you, then check out the detailed (& explicit!) blow job tutorial video here.
There are really only 3 areas that you need to focus on if you want to be amazing in bed and make sex better for your man.
1. Use the sex techniques no other woman is using
2. Massage his ego (sexually)
3. Build intense anticipation and uncontrollable sexual tension (possibly the most important and most overlooked part)
Let’s get straight into it!
Use the Sex Techniques No Other Woman Is Using
Here are my greatest sex tips to use on your man that no other woman is using to give him the best sex of his life 😉
1. Tease Him…Right Before Sex
This incredible sex tip is a little like my advice below about pulling him deep as he cums in that some guys (& girls) love it, some don’t.
Here’s how it works:
As your man is about to enter you, pull away slightly. Let his penis brush off you, almost enter you, but don’t let him enter you just yet.
Of course, he’s going to try again, but…
Again, pull away just enough so that he doesn’t enter you and slips over your vagina.
You can do this over and over for a few seconds or a few minutes, teasing him, allowing him to almost have sex with you, but ultimately denying him until you finally “give in.”
It’s a fun little power game to play with your man!
Look into his eyes and see how desperately he wants you, see how hard he’ll try to have you.
You can even let him know how you hold this power over him by asking him, “How much do you want it?” or “I love seeing you struggle” or “I can see how much you want this and I love it”. Or you can just smile and whisper in his ear, “Not yet.”
If you’re feeling particularly powerful, ask him to beg, “Beg for it.”
For a lot of guys, this drives them wild and makes them more aggressive and desperate to have you…perfect if you enjoy passionate sex.
2. Pull Him Deep When He Cums
Some people just get this sex technique, while others are left with the feeling of “huh, what’s so hot about this?”
Let me explain…
For those that get it, this sex tip for her is incredibly intense and animalistic. After all, good sex is about getting out of your head and releasing your base desires. If you can do that, you can be great at sex.
With this in mind…
The next time you and your man are having sex in a position where he is on top of you, wrap your arms around him and, if possible, wrap your legs around him too right as he is about to cum. As he starts to cum, pull him in as tight and deep as possible.
When he has finished, keep your arms and legs wrapped around him for 10-60 seconds, holding him deep inside of you.
For those guys and girls that get it, this is one of the most primal and hottest things imaginable during sex. For your man, it feels that you want him in the deepest sense.
As I said, this isn’t for everyone. Couples that are into the idea of releasing their primal urges on each other will find it red hot and thrilling, but those that don’t, won’t find it as exciting and satisfying.
Positions that work great for pulling him deep:
Find more in the Sex Positions section.
My advice on this one is to try it, get some feedback from your boyfriend, and then decide whether or not it’s for you.
3. Slow Down At The Finish
If you want to both prolong his feelings of sexual enjoyment and increase the strength of his orgasm, try slowing right down as he is about to cum. It feels incredible for guys and…
Many women enjoy it too when their man performs this technique on them, so you may want to show it to him to help be better on top.
Here’s how it works…
First, you need to know when he is close to cumming – His breathing will get more intense, he will tense up, and he may start to scrunch up his face.
As you notice this, start to slow down your movements and use less pressure, so that you are providing less stimulation. So if you are giving him a blow job or hand job or riding him in the Cowgirl position, move more slowly and start to use a softer touch (if possible).
This will lengthen the time he spends in that zone of maximum pleasure, where he is about to cum and can also intensify his orgasm when he does cum.
Of course, if you are in the missionary position, this sex technique becomes a lot harder because you have less control.
BDSM is a vast spectrum of techniques and ideas that you can use on your man. Here’s a brief list:
- Restrain him and tie him up or let him restrain you aka bondage
- Dominate your man
- Be Submissive for your man
- Spank your man and discipline him for “misbehaving”
- You both might get your kicks by inflicting pain on him or vice-versa, aka sadomasochism.
- Giving him instructions in the bedroom or having him give you instructions can be very intense for some couples.
These are just a few fundamental BDSM ideas you can try out with your man to perform better in bed. I have put together an in-depth introduction to BDSM that you may want to check out if you’d like to learn more.
5. Passion & Enthusiasm
I talk about this repeatedly throughout the site, because it’s my #1 sex tip for having better sex. And that goes for guys who want to know how to be better in bed, too!
Being enthusiastic and passionate is by far the most important thing you can do if you want to have good sex.
It’s far more important than learning any position, blow job technique, or sex trick, and it will make up for lack of experience too.
Think about it like this; let’s say you are having sex with your man.
He’s lying down, and you are riding him in the cowgirl position, except he’s got Starfish Syndrome. This is what I mean by Starfish Syndrome…
- He’s barely moving.
- He’s staring blankly at the ceiling.
- He’s not making any sounds.
- He doesn’t care if you orgasm or not.
He’s basically lying there, almost lifeless, like a starfish stuck to a rock. It’s a huge turn-off and leads to crappy sex.
But, what if he was pulling your hair, looking deep into your eyes and telling you all the filthy things he’s going to do to you as he thrusts deeper and harder into you.
That passion and enthusiasm is crazy hot, right?
It’s the same for him.
If you’re having sex in the missionary position, and are just lying there with Starfish Syndrome, it’s going to be unsatisfying sex for him. The solution? Get more passionate and be more active during sex. Here are some ideas you can use to become more enthusiastic and passionate:
Use your hands – No matter what position you’re in, you can use your hands.
- In Missionary, you can dig your nails into his back or run your fingers over his chest.
- In the Jockey position, you can reach back and grab his arms or hold his hands.
- During Doggy Style sex, you can reach back, grab his butt, and pull him deeper with every stroke.
- As well as digging your nails in, you can also just grab him and squeeze him with your hands as you orgasm. I’m talking about somewhere like his butt and shoulders. You don’t want to grab him in a place or manner that may hurt him… you’ll be surprised at the strength in your hands as you orgasm!
Bite Him – Biting your man can be insanely intense if you do it right. The key is biting him to show your passion, NOT to hurt him. When you bite him, you want to choose areas that aren’t particularly sensitive, and instead of trying to bite a chunk out of him, you want to lightly squeeze his flesh between your lips. Places that spring to mind include his shoulders, upper back, his chest, his butt, and even the front of his thigh when you are giving him oral sex or in the 69 position.
Again, don’t go overboard here. Do not hurt him when you bite him. Start by gently nibbling him and build up from there.
6. Unlock His Deepest, Darkest Desires
Do you have a fantasy that drives you wild?
I’m talking about a kink or fetish that, for some reason, makes you hornier than you ever thought possible?
It could be a kink that you are happy to share with your man, or perhaps you believe it’s a kink that your man will judge you for?
It could be an extreme form of domination, a rape fantasy, sex in front of a crowd, or a foot fetish or something entirely different.
Whatever it is, just know this:
Your man is in the same position. He, too, has a kink or fetish that drives him wild.
Unfortunately, there’s a problem…
Most of us live in a world where we don’t quite feel free to express ourselves. Whether that means your man hides a kink because he’s learned traditional gender stereotypes and believes he must be a “manly-man” or he simply hides a fetish because he’s worried it’s too weird and he’ll be judged for it, there’s likely a sexual interest or fantasy that your man hasn’t shared.
However, if you can share and explore his kinks with him, then you are immediately putting yourself into a super-powerful position. You become the only one who can give him his deepest, darkest desires.
So how do you get him to open up and share his fantasies, kinks, and fetishes with you?
This can be tricky, but in general, you need first to show your man that you don’t judge people for their kinks.
So, let him know that you are non-judgmental about this, that it’s completely natural. You can do this by sharing your own kinks first. Although it can be daunting to have these conversations, it can help you explore your sexuality more fully.
Plus, many people share some of the most common fantasies. When sex researcher Dr. Justin Lehmiller asked over 4,000 people about their fantasies, he found that 89% of respondents had ever fantasized about group sex and 60% of people had fantasies about sadomasochism [1 p xix], so there’s a good chance that both partners might have some overlap in their fantasies. Furthermore, the vast majority of people who had shared fantasies with partners received a neutral or even favorable response [1 p 166].
While this survey is about fantasies, which may not reflect what people actually want to do in the bedroom, it does offer a bit of relief when it comes to revealing your sexual desires to a partner. Disclosing can make you feel better about your relationship even if you don’t share the same fantasies. In one survey, researchers concluded that “sexual self-disclosure is significantly associated with sexual satisfaction and functioning for both men and women” . Other researchers have backed this up in a similar survey, stating
Love, commitment, and satisfaction were not only associated positively with the reports of own self–disclosure to partner and the beliefs about how much the partner disclosed, but also generally were associated with how much the partner reported disclosing 
You may even feel better about your sex life if you reveal yourself as found in one survey where researchers found that both “[s]exual and nonsexual self‐disclosure were related to sexual satisfaction, relationship satisfaction, and sexual communication satisfaction” .
Alternatively, you could casually mention that a friend has a particular fetish without making a big deal about it to start a conversation even if it’s not about that kink specifically.
You can always directly ask if there is anything your man wants to try in the bedroom or if he has any fetishes or kinks; although, this may not be the best approach for every person. You definitely want to use your judgment.
You can try asking leading questions like the following if you think your man will respond better.
- “Do you like it when I’m girly and submissive?”
- “Do you want me to be more aggressive and dominant tonight?”
- “Do you think it would be hot seeing me making out with another girl?”
- “Would you like me to get a pedicure for you?”
As he starts to open up, gently pull on the thread and see if there is more there. This can be a quick process, or it can take months.
The key is paying close attention to his reactions. As long as he stays open, keep going. However, once he starts to clam up in any way, pull back.
Once you discover his kinks, fetishes, and fantasies, then you get to the fun part: you get to give them to him.
7. Be Sexually Selfish
Many women often don’t realize that most guys love seeing you get off.
Yes, some men are pigs and never care whether you orgasm or not, but…
Most guys want to see you have a good time; they want to see your orgasm face and feel your body tense up as you climax…
After all, it massages their ego as they will be the “one” who gets you off.
- Be sexually selfish.
- Have great sex in the positions YOU enjoy most.
- Guide his hands to where you want them.
- If you need more stimulation from his tongue when he’s going down on you, then put your hands on his head and pull him closer.
- Show him the kind of stimulation you need to get off.
Now, you could take this to the extreme and never focus on his pleasure, but that would just make you like the guys who don’t care about their wife’s pleasure, so…
Be selfish, sometimes, but not every time.
8. Anal Sex
Anal sex can be fantastic or a complete failure.
Pleasurable or painful.
Intensely orgasmic or messy.
If you do it right, it can be amazing. If you do it wrong…ouch!
The main issue I see with people who don’t enjoy anal sex is that they are doing it wrong!
That’s why I put together this detailed, step-by-step guide on how to have pleasurable, clean, pain-free anal sex.
Of course, you may still find that it doesn’t do much for you. That’s fine too. There are plenty more ways to have better sex.
9. Talk Dirty
When people hear the sex advice, “talk dirty” during sex, they often think they should be as explicit and extreme as possible with the words they use.
This is a pretty bad way to look at talking dirty during sex. It doesn’t have to be about being extreme or vulgar.
The most important thing to keep in mind when talking dirty is that you are telling a story to your man and playing a role.
The story you tell can be a:
- A story of intense, unbridled passion between the two of you.
- A romantic love story.
- A story about an aggressive man and a shy, naive woman.
- A story about serving your man.
- A story about dominating your man.
- A story about both of you, expressing your feelings, and baring your souls to each other.
Note: Obviously, this isn’t going to be your classic story that you read line-by-line from a book to each other…hell no!
It’s a story, straight from your imagination, that you weave into your lovemaking where you are both playing roles.
- If you are having intense, passionate sex, the dirty talk you use should reflect this, “I fucking love you,” “I wanted you so much from the moment you walked in the door” or “Fuck me, harder” are perfect dirty talk examples for this kind of sex.
- If it’s more loving, slow sex, then adjust your dirty talk accordingly. Telling him, “I love you so much,” while looking in his eyes or whispering in his ear, “I can’t believe I met you” perfectly tells the story of what you’re doing.
- If you are on top of your man during sex and dominating him, pin his arms over his head and tell him, “You like this, don’t you? You like me being on top of you, in control?” or if he’s going down on you, grab his hair and pull him closer, then tell him exactly how you like it, “That’s it, lick every inch.”
- If you are more submissive to your man, then it calls for a different approach entirely, “I just want to make you have a good time” or “All I want to do is serve you” or “The only thing I can think of right now is making you cum” are some examples that spring to mind.
Once you look at talking dirty to your man as telling a story, it becomes a lot easier and natural.
You no longer need to remember any specific dirty talking phrases to use; you just need to fall into character and act accordingly.
If you are having rough sex, just say what feels natural for a character to say in a rough sex story, “Harder, harder” or “Deeper, deeper” spring to mind.
If you’ve just reunited after being long-distance, telling him, “I missed your body so much” while wrapping your arms & legs around him and pulling him deeper is precisely the kind of thing someone would say in this story.
The key is seeing yourself in a story, and then figuring out what kind of role your character would play in that story.
Of course, talking dirty in this way only works if you are genuine and really feel yourself in character. If you want to see examples of what to say to your man while talking dirty, you’ll find hundreds in this guide on how to talk dirty.
10. If You’re Feeling Nervous, Do These 2 Things
It’s perfectly natural to feel nervous or awkward leading up to sex or during the act itself if you aren’t experienced or haven’t had enjoyable sex previously.
I have two simple sex tips to help you with this:
Do something to calm your nerves (duh!)
- Try having a drink or two (but not five!) before you get it on with your man.
- The same goes for smoking a little weed beforehand, provided it’s legal where you live.
- Try doing some exercise or meditation to help calm down.
- A self-care routine as simple as having a bath in candlelight can help you chill, relax, and feel sexier.
Understand how nervous your man is.
Many women are so caught up in how nervous they feel, that they completely forget about how nervous their man is. He’ll be worrying about:
- How long he lasts.
- How big his penis is and if you think it’s small or not.
- Maintaining his erection and getting it in the first place.
- Making sure he pleases you in bed.
- If you like his body.
- If you are focused on him or fantasizing about someone else.
In other words, the next time you feel worried or self-conscious during sex, just remember that your man feels precisely the same way!
11. Make Him Talk
Sometimes you and your guy just click. Your bodies are naturally in sync, and you both know what buttons to press to get each other off. You don’t have to think about the best way to have sex. It’s just good!
This is not the case for most couples, though.
Most couples either slowly figure out what gets them off or…
They never figure it out.
That’s because a lot of couples clam up and get awkward when talking about sex or avoid those conversations that would help them be amazing at sex. It’s pretty understandable…
How do you politely tell your husband they need to be better at sex?
Thankfully, we’ve done the heavy lifting for you in our guide to sexual communication. Follow those guidelines, and you’ll be on your way to having perfect sex.
12. A Blow Job He Will Never Forget
I’ve already created an entire guide on how to give a great blow job. Check it out if you want to give him the best blow job of his life. I cover everything from building up to your blow job, 50+ different blow job techniques, how to finish off your blow job, how to deep throat him, and how to make it filthy hot for both of you! So if you want more sex advice for women, make sure to check it out.
13. He’s a unique snowflake, no really!
It’s important to realize that your man is unique with sexual preferences that differ from every other guy you’ve ever met.
- Just because one partner loved prostate stimulation, it does not mean that your current man does.
- The same is true for him being dominant or submissive.
- He might prefer rough, aggressive sex instead of the loving, caring kind…or vice versa.
The key is understanding that he’s a “unique snowflake” and then adapting your sex skills to his specific preference and kinks. If he is a good guy, he’ll do the same for you.
14. Massage His Ego Sexually
Men have egos, especially when it comes to sex. There’s no denying it. Unless your man is a Buddhist monk, he has an ego. If you can massage and boost his ego sexually, then you are tapping into the core of his identity, something that many women never do.
How do you massage his ego sexually? There are a few dos and don’ts. Let’s start with the dos:
Do focus on your own pleasure and reaching orgasm – Possibly the easiest sex tip for women you can use from this guide to better sex is to focus on your pleasure and have as many orgasms as possible.
Not a bad idea, huh?
Here’s why you should focus on your pleasure and orgasms:
Men feel sexually powerful, and it dramatically boosts their egos when they feel like they are the ones making you orgasm.
It really is that simple. Now, there’s a critical caveat to this…
When focusing on your own satisfaction and orgasm, you need to let your man know that he is the one providing you with all this pleasure.
Let him know that you are enjoying him – Letting your man know that he is driving you wild with pleasure is obviously going to massage his ego and make sex feel incredible for him. The best way to do this is to be indirect, as being direct sometimes does not feel as sincere and believable. So…
- Don’t tell him his penis is huge (unless it really is)
- Don’t tell him he is the best lover you’ve ever had (unless he really is)
- Don’t tell him your face is numb for cumming so hard (unless it really is)
- Do bring your mouth right by his ear, so that he can hear your breathing and moaning.
- Do grind against him to increase your clitoral stimulation and help get yourself off.
- Do run your hands over your favorite parts of his body.
- Do dig your nails in as you get closer to orgasm.
- Do pull him deeper as he climaxes.
- Do let him see your orgasm face. Men find it hot to see you lose control as you orgasm, even if you scrunch your face up. Trust me on this. You may also feel the same about seeing his face when he climaxes.
As I mentioned earlier, the key to massaging your man’s ego during sex is, to be honest, and sincere. If your man is driving you wild, then let him know it! If he’s not, you need to find a way to give him feedback that doesn’t hurt his ego.
15. Build Intense Anticipation & Uncontrollable Sexual Tension
Many women (& men) completely ignore this next sex tip. They think good sex is all about the physical techniques and positions you use during the act itself. The truth is that sex techniques and positions are only a small part of having great sex. There are other ways to be better in bed.
The main part is creating and releasing sexual tension.
Here’s what I mean.
You know that feeling you got in high school or college when that super hot guy would look at you, talk to you or flirt with you, but nothing else would happen?
Your mind would go wild, and you’d be thinking about him all day long, imagining what could happen. In your fantasies, you’d always have the best sex of your life.
And if you did eventually hook up with him, the release of sexual tension was incredibly satisfying and would make sex better.
The funny thing is, guys go through the exact same thing!
That’s sexual tension.
It’s that feeling where we want something sexual to happen, but we can’t make it happen because there is something in the way of making it happen.
And the longer we can’t have it, the more we want it.
Then, when we finally get it, the release of sexual tension is incredibly satisfying.
New relationships naturally have sexual tension, and we don’t know what’s going to happen next:
“Will he invite me back to his place?”
“Why hasn’t he messaged back yet?”
“What did he mean when he said that?”
As your relationship progresses, the sexual tension dissipates, and we often find ourselves less excited about sex, and we start slipping into a more comfortable routine…which is usually good for your relationship, but it, unfortunately, kills the sexual tension and anticipation. This is especially true if you stop trying to give great sex.
If you both want to start having better sex and craving each other intensely, then you need to become a master at building anticipation and sexual tension with your man.
Releasing it is the easy part 😉
Just how do you build sexual tension with him? There are distinct times that you should be building sexual tension with him if you want to have really good sex later.
- When you are together with your man
- When you’re not together
- As you’re leaving him
16. Building sexual tension when you are together with your man
Remember, sexual tension is created when your man wants something sexual, but he can’t have it, because there is something in the way, a “barrier” preventing both of you from being intimate. Here’s a few examples of how to build sexual tension when you’re with your man:
17. Flirting – Flirting is your most powerful tool for building sexual tension with your man. You can playfully misinterpret things he says, sparingly use innuendo and double entendres, tease him about something silly he does, and lightheartedly poke fun at some of his less serious opinions. In other words, you will sort of revert to being two teenagers again.
When done correctly, flirting is the perfect way to build sexual tension. Of course, you can go overboard with flirting, where you are more childish than sexy, where he sees you more like an annoying sister than an intelligent, sexy woman he’s verbally sparring with. Check out our flirting guide to master those skills.
18. Saying something dirty – Talking dirty is a killer way to build sexual tension with your man, but it requires a little finesse. Most people think about talking dirty during sex, but it’s actually more powerful when you use it to build sexual tension. The key to using dirty talk to build sexual tension is to be really subtle and let his imagination do the heavy lifting. Here are a few examples:
- When you’re at a party together, lean in and whisper in his ear, “Ugh, I wish I could just take you home and have my way with you, but I promised the host I’d stay till the end.”
- When shopping together, suggest something a bit naughty, “I kind of feel like pulling you into one of these changing rooms, but I don’t want to get in trouble.”
- When you’re sitting on a plane together, let him know, “I knew we should have had a quickie this morning, I’m too horny just sitting here.”
The whole point is to let your man know what’s on your mind and what you want to do, at a time when it can’t actually happen. That way, he will be anticipating it for hours until you both have a chance to make it happen.
Note: The examples above are just examples; you’ll need to say things to him that are true to you and your personality.
19. Eye contact – Eye contact is important and sometimes hard to get right when you are building sexual tension. There are plenty of articles and guides online that try to explain how to make “sexy” or “sultry” eye contact. The reality is that “sexy” or “sultry” eye contact varies significantly from person to person and relationship to relationship.
My advice on eye contact is simple:
If you want to use eye contact to build sexual tension, make it as much as possible in a way that feels comfortable for both of you. If you look or act uncomfortable while making prolonged eye contact with someone, then forget about it. If you notice that he is getting uncomfortable from it, then hold off on it.
20. Get Physical – If you want to escalate the sexual tension and anticipation with your man, then you need to get physical with him.
- Give him a playful nudge when you’re joking around.
- Take something from him and make him “fight” to get it back.
- Straighten his tie or brush off a piece of lint from clothes and ask him, “Didn’t your mom teach you how to look after yourself?”
21. Hot & Cold – All my flirting advice is useless if you don’t also use Hot & Cold. You can’t always be “on” and totally into your man if you are trying to build sexual tension and anticipation. From time to time, you also need to tone it down and just talk or focus on what you’re doing.
This makes the times you are flirting with him much more intense and fun, and…
When you are acting “cold,” your man will be hoping for a return to you being “hot.”
Note: When I say Hot & Cold, I don’t mean you should be flirty and nice, then give him the “cold shoulder.” I’m merely talking about how much you flirt with your man. When it’s enjoyable, do it. When you need to focus on you, focus on you.
22. When You Are Apart
When you’re not with your man, you need a way of keeping the sexual tension alive. There are a few tools for this: messaging apps, regular phone calls, and video calls.
Of course, you can sext him or have phone sex, but if you want to build sexual tension, you need to take a different approach. Here are a few ideas:
- Send suggestive photos.
- Send texts hinting at what you plan to do with him when you’re together. Be indirect here.
- Tell him about a dream or fantasy you had that involved him.
- Write and text him a story that is highly suggestive, but not that explicit.
- Before you see each other, let him know what you plan to do to him later.
The key to keeping the sexual tension alive when you are apart is to make his mind do the work. If you give him exact details, then he doesn’t have to imagine anything.
23. Leave on a High Note
Leaving your man on a high note is possibly the best way to keep him thinking about you and to build anticipation of what might happen later. Yet you don’t even have to use this amazing sex tip in the bedroom!
There’s a bunch of ways to do this (by the way, just doing one of these things is usually enough:
- Kiss him passionately after you say goodbye.
- Grab/caress him.
- Whisper something really filthy in his ear. “I’ll be masturbating to you this evening” or, “I think I may name my vibrator after you” or “I can still feel you after last night” are all great examples.
- Tell him what you plan to do to him later, “I can’t wait to taste you tonight” or “Tonight, I might wear that lingerie you bought me.”
Leaving your man on a high note gives you the biggest bang for your buck if you are trying to build sexual tension.
Those are 3 different times you should be building sexual tension and anticipation with your man using the techniques above:
- When you’re with him.
- When you’re apart.
- When you’re leaving him…leave on a high note.
Speaking of notes, one last thing to say about sexual tension is that you must release it at some stage. If all you do is build sexual tension with your man, but you never release it, then your man will eventually become frustrated, and it will actually work against you. He may think that you are just trying to frustrate him.
So, build it up, then release it…with some hot sex. Then build it up again!
You’ll find that as you build sexual tension with your man, he will often start to do things that build anticipation and sexual tension with you too, which is precisely what you want. He’ll flirt back, talk dirty to you and send you filthy texts too. There’s also a nice feeling of power you’ll get seeing your man work to release the sexual tension that you’re building!
Ok, that was a lot of sex advice! My advice now would be to bookmark this sex guide for women, so you can come back to it, then pick one or two of the techniques I suggested and start using them on your man.
If you can massage his ego, build intense sexual tension, and use the specific sex tips & techniques above, then you’ll be giving your man the best sex of his life. More than that, you’ll have the best sex, too!
Once you master them, you can try more tips for women in bed and perhaps combine some of them. When you’re comfortable, you can move on to some of my more advanced blow job techniques and kinky sex tips.
Finally, I need to mention something:
One thing that some women (& men) forget when they read the Bad Girls Bible is that I’m giving advice, ideas, and guidelines to help them be good at sex. I’m not laying down unbreakable laws when it comes to how to get good at sex. The truth is, some guys will adore specific techniques from this guide, while others won’t like them as much. To truly understand how to get better at sex, you need to discuss with your man what he likes.
It’s your job to figure out which techniques and tips for better sex work best for you, your man, and your relationship while forgetting about the sex advice that doesn’t work well for you.
This is going to sound a little crazy, but...
I want to teach you some oral sex techniques I call "sexual heroin" because they will make any man completely and utterly addicted to you, doing anything just to be with you.
These secret oral sex techniques, that you can use on any man, will give him back-arching, body-shaking, screaming orgasms so powerful that he may pass out afterwards.
If you are in a relationship where the "spark" is no longer there and would like to experience more passion, fire, and intensity then you may want to check them out.
Some side effects include:
You're also going to hear a story of how one woman used them to overcome a potential divorce and make her marriage stronger and more passionate than she ever thought possible.
You're also going to hear a story of how one woman used them to overcome a potential divorce and make her marriage stronger and more passionate than she ever thought possible.